Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Open Letter

Dear fuckcunt slutface,

I don't know what your fucking problem is, and I honestly do not give a fucking shit, but if you do have one come say it to my face instead of spreading rumors about what I supposedly said and/or did. You are a dirty little two faced cunt that pretends to be someone's friend then turns around, backstabs you and spreads nasty little things that aren't even true.
Do not try and take advantage of the fact that I am new to try and give me a reputation, it won't work. The only thing you showed me were who my real friends were.

Oh and by the way, if you're going to go and spread rumors, please...at least make sure no third person is there to deny everything you say and make you look like a fucktard...oh wait, no...you're a dumb blonde...it's normal you didn't think about this before!
So yeah...please. If you have a problem...discuss it with me. Just a friendly tip : what goes around comes around , so don't spread stuff that's not true, cause one day it'll just blow up in your face.

Sincerely,

Chris (or...that bitch, if you prefer)

No comments:

Post a Comment